Thursday, June 18, 2009

Best of the month Awardee



Priyadharshini C joined the team in the year 2007. She has learnt multiple form types and being a quick learner, was chosen for the new transition (adjudication) work. She adapted herself to the new work with ease. She is sincere and is committed towards her roles and responsibilities. She has also prepared process documents for one of the complex form types which is used for new associate training now.

Well done Priyadharshini!

This is what she has to say

I feel very happy to be selected as one amongst the “best of the month”. I would like to thank all my supervisors and my team members who guided and encouraged me. I am confident that I will prove myself and achieve further glory. I am proud to be a member of BCBS RI payer processing team and as well as Perot systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment